Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What this blog is all about



So this post should have been my first one on my blog. It actually would have been, except the excitement of the Seahawks in the playoffs forced my mind to think about more fun blog entries. Let me start out by saying that I have always wanted to create my own blog, I just never knew what to write about, nor have enough motivation to actually START the damn thing. So here it is, my attempt at a blog. This website will mostly be focusing on sports in Washington (I know…kind of a depressing topic). Since we are currently in a slow time of year for sports in the Northwest (after losing the Sonics a few years ago), I will also be expanding the topics to larger sport topics that are currently happen. But for the most part, I will be focusing my thoughts on the Mariners and Seahawks, and will also write a few articles about other well known sports teams (Storm, Sounders, Huskies, and Cougars). If anybody would like me to write about a certain topic, please feel free to send me an email. Also please note, I am a big sports guy, but by no means do I claim to be an expert in a lot of fields. I am just a college student voicing my opinion.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment